jobs in Ohio (OH)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick ApplyJAS Recruitment • Dayton, OH and 18 other locationsLead and develop a talented engineering team of senior professionals and managers responsible for the development of the company's detection products; leverage your technical experience and skills to guide your team in the investigation and solution of challenging technical problems.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Columbus, OH and 17 other locationsWork under limited supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers; contribute to the development of the company's next generation of products by designing, testing and validating products/processes from prototype to market.
- Quick Apply$120K - $225K •Confidential Company • Columbus, OH and 40 other locationsAdvise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Cincinnati, OHBe responsible for directing the financial, operational, and information system activities of the organization; protect and maximize the return on the company's assets by establishing and managing financial policies, procedures, controls, reports while ensuring legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions.
- Quick Apply$240K - $260K •• Columbus, OH and 44 other locationsHunter with enterprise SaaS software sales experience, with particular emphasis on building new relationships and opening new accounts; proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner, including consecutively exceeding past sales quotas.
- Quick Apply$150K - $225K •Confidential Company • Cleveland, OH and 26 other locationsAdept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Akron, OHIncrease revenue generation through a variety of avenues including after-sale upgrades, warranty sales, service contract add-ons, and spare part sales.
- Quick Apply$120K - $225K •Confidential Company • Cleveland, OH and 31 other locationsThe candidate must have an experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Confidential Company • Alliance, OHThe candidate must be an experienced service technician to install, maintain and repair large automated case packers and sealers.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •The ideal candidate will have experience servicing one or more of the mentioned or similar equipment.
- $80K - $90K •Confidential Company • Columbus, OH and 8 other locationsAs a Clinical Cardiac Sales Representative, you will promote these lifesaving products in a world that contains no other product like it; be responsible for developing new accounts, growing existing accounts, & ensuring technical and clinical support 24/7 to customers through case support, hands-on training, and presentations.
- Quick Apply
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Cleveland, OH and 9 other locationsDevelop and manage the performance of tests and/or evaluation procedures pertaining to new materials/process selection, specifications and testing; evaluate new and advanced materials and processes and set Unit and Division technology strategies for their use.
- Quick Apply$200K - $250K •Cube Management • Cleveland, OH and 2 other locationsMust have an experience selling software solutions into SLED accounts based in the territory; must have application or analytics software sale experience.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Raymond, OH and 1 other locationEngage with the customer and partner with various stakeholders to define and agree strategy and drive implementation of requirements.
- Quick ApplyUnderstand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system; provide SME level-consultation with project team and end users to identify application runtime environments