Our client, a private equity backed leading global manufacturer and supplier of specialty hardware, ergonomics and storage-related components is searching for a strategic, results driven Vice President of Human Resources to be a transformational leader for HR and the entire company. This position will report to the CEO and will be an integral part of the global executive team charged with driving growth both organically and through acquisitions. This role will lead the global HR function for 1000+ global employees.
Position: Vice President of Human Resources
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
The Vice President of Human Resources will oversee all Human Resource functions across the organization. In addition to developing and implementing strategic and tactical human resources objectives, this role will partner with executive management and lead a transformation effort to build a performance-focused culture that supports innovation and increased productivity around the globe. He/she will develop and implement organization-wide systems including action-focused performance plans and reviews, training and development programs, compensation and benefit plans, and succession plans.
- Experience successfully leading large divisional or company transformations.
- Experience implementing performance management processes, succession plans and employee development programs.
- A record of success in driving human resources policies and practices to achieve positive organizational change that enhances profitability and revenue growth.
- Experience managing multiple sites.
- Undergraduate degree is required; Human Resources or Business concentration is preferred. MBA or advanced degree is desirable.
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive human resources experience with business partner focus and 5+ years' experience in senior management roles.
- Track record of successful strategy development and tactical execution.
- Experience with health & welfare and retirement plans, including developing strategies in plan design, wellness programs and managing administration.
- Team player with well-developed communication and listening skills with proven ability to develop effective relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Private equity and manufacturing experiencepreferred.
- Demonstrated HR acumen with strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with operational excellence programs a plus.
- International experience a plus.
- Ability to travel.
The compensation package includes a competitive base salary and incentive-based programs. Relocation provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.