Technical Support Engineer
Less than 5 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide technical support to Rockwell Automation personnel and customers for Logix family processors, I/O and programming software.
In most cases, this support will be provided via telephone, email, online chat, or technical notes.
- 2+ years experiencetroubleshooting, application, and or design of industrial Process and/ or automation systems.
- BSEE, BSEET, BSCS or similar technical degree.
- Experience with PLC/Logix processors and I/O application.
- Networks exposure with ControlNet, Ethernet I/P and/or DeviceNet.
- Must have good communications skills, be able to work with people, handle high pressure situations, and have a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to manage multiple problems with changing priorities.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Motivated Process or Control Engineer with field experience with RA control systems. Great communications skills. Able to work with novice to very experienced engineers. Good typing skills. Must be able to work independently.