Responsible for executing marketing efforts to gain new customers and
maintain current subscriber base. Plans and develops print and online
marketing outreach programs. Analyzes subscriber response to online and
print marketing programs. Serves as Marketing contact for employees and
outside vendors. Deploys and measures effectiveness of direct mail
marketing campaigns. Tracks market trends, analyzes results, and draws
conclusions about performance in order to recommend improvements to
marketing strategies and tactics. Develops financial and operational
objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business
objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a
greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one
or more groups of professional employees.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manages Marketing expenses in order to ensure that they are within
- Manages local promotions, events marketing, and coordinates with
Direct Sales staff.
- Consults with Marketing/Sales to identify, define, size, and
prioritize strategic analytics opportunities.
- Gathers and communicates marketing campaign information and customer
feedback in order to promote a common understanding of marketing
campaigns, changes, and issues.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the demographic and other
market data as needed in order to support Marketing goals.
- Works to engage stakeholders in both the development and launch of
- Translates business needs into analysis designs providing insight,
knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
- Maintains and improves ongoing Marketing programs, analyses, and
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics
across the business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer