Sr. Human Resources Business Partner
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner serves as an HR Business Partner to Henkel’s Beauty and Laundry teams in the CT Offices. Responsibilities include employee relations, training, change management, OD/design, compensation & HR administration. This position serve as consultant to leaders on HR related issues. The role will require collaboration & communication with the HR Center of Expertise, HR Business Partners, and the client groups being supported.
What we offer:
- Partner with site leaders and managers providing day-to-day HR guidance.
- Responsible for talent management activities to ensure most qualified employees are recruited, hired, and retained, including succession planning and annual performance review process.
- Execute annual talent & compensation processes, change management initiatives, and deployment of new programs and processes.
- Manage associate relations issues by conducting effective, thorough data collection to coach managers on effective issue resolution.
- Ensure the reduction of legal risks through the effective handling of employee relations. Partner with legal department as required to mitigate risk and ensure compliance.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to site management (coaching, counseling, career development, and corrective actions).
- Work closely with leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase engagement, performance and retention of talent.
- Execute training initiatives and manages local onboarding practices.
- Maintain SAP to ensure data integrity and accuracy of all employee records.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required preferable in related field.
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
- 7-10 years of related industry experience. 5-7 years of HR generalist experience preferably in a fast-moving Consumer Packaged Goods environment supporting corporate functions
- Working and practical knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state employment laws
- Demonstrated leadership and consulting skills; effective business partnership