Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Therapies Clinic Manager
We are seeking a Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Therapies clinic Manger to be responsible for day to day operations, fiscal management, employee management, and quality management of the Providence Sports Medicine and Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic. Supervise personnel and coordinate activities of adult outpatient therapies. Perform all duties in a manner that promotes team concept and reflects the mission and philosophy of the Providence Health System. Mentor under director and pursue management and leadership training within the Providence Alaska Learning Institute. May be assigned to special projects per director consistent with strategic, fiscal, and operational goals/targets.
In this position you will:
- Actively support and incorporate the Providence Health System mission, philosophy, and strategic goals/plan in all activities.
- Use independent judgment to recommend and/or take action related to interviews, new hires, transfers, promotions, evaluations, and performance management issues.
- Responsible to plan and present department staff meetings using a standard meeting model and effective meeting tools.
- Manage department payroll activities.
- Regularly attend, participate, and present topics at meetings and forums with staff/colleagues.
- Conduct supported Unit Tracer Rounds/Audits regularly.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Speech and Language Therapy or Nursing
- Minimum of four years of progressively responsible operations experience
- Licensed in Alaska as PT, PTA, OT, COTA , RN or SLP
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree
- Business or management education
- A minimum of two years of management experience within a clinical environment
- Outpatient clinical experience