This position will be responsible for development and implementation of test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts, as well as data collection, data analysis, and creation of test defects, summaries and reports.
Must be able to work with the product development team to ensure testability is addressed throughout development, and must be able to gain a thorough understanding of the product and its key functions. White Box testing of applications in the Geospatial Imagery domain.
Working with development team understanding the design and code to be able to perform white box testing, write test drivers, perform path coverage testing, identify design deficiencies, and proper test data identification.
- 6+ years with BS/BA (Bachelors) software, computer science, or equivalent
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- 4+ years of experience working on Software Test Plans and Software Test Descriptions
- PhD with 0-2+ years working on Software Test Plans and Software Test Descriptions
- Background in Windows and Linux platforms
- Scripting Language Experience (such as Python or PERL)
- Strong understanding of Black Box and White Box Testing procedures and processes
- Use of Tools and Equipment:
- Software version control and defect tracking systems
- Jenkins Continuous Integration Tools
- Atlassian Tool Suite including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git
- Static code analysis tools for metrics and rules assessment
- Automated testing and reporting frameworks (such as Google Test)
- C++ programming experience
- Familiarity with Geospatial Imagery and/or Image Science fundamentals
- Experience with Defect Tracking ToolsObject-oriented analysis and design skills
- Experience with memory leak, performance profiling, and code coverage tools.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Please be aware this position requires a TS/SCI. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government securityinvestigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Job ID: SIS20171502-17178