Software Test Infrastructure Research and Development Engineer
We are looking for an experienced software engineer that shares our enthusiasm for providing test infrastructure that enables reliable software and hardware testing. Our mission is to enable high quality software production through solid test infrastructure and best practices.
We are primarily a python shop but incorporate in other technologies required to achieve our mission.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experienced in the Python programming language
- Fully self-sufficient in software development concepts and methods, coding, and debugging
- Proactively engages with users to identify and deliver against new automation opportunities
- Proactively identifies and delivers solutions that reduce development and support costs
- Capable of leading or developing a single project in its entirety
- Demonstrates flexible adaptability in working with still maturing, generation-dependent software development and testing methods
- Critically assesses product requirements in assigned area of responsibility with respect to feasibility and schedule and engages with stakeholders to iterate and refine
- Executes independently to develop mock-ups or requirement prototypes for features of moderate to high complexity. Can effectively articulate these to relevant stakeholders
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
Years of Experience
Five (5) years of experience in the in the job offered or Engineer, Developer, Intern, Trainee or related occupation.
Will also accept Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field and five (7) years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered
Job Skills Requirements:
Must have work experience, coursework, project background experience in the following:
- Object Oriented Design
- Linux and Windows OSs
- Bash Scripting
- Testing Methodologies
Job Skills Desired:
- Other scripting experience: Perl, TCL
- Web Technologies: Angular 4