Varen Technologies is an Intelligence Services Provider focusing on information technology services and solutions for the Defense and Intelligence Communities. We provide high caliber intelligence professionals to assist in all aspects of systems implementation, delivering leading edge solutions using the latest tools and technologies.
We hire professionals who match our core values and high standards, and who are looking to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. It is our belief that professional growth and development are among the most important ways to keep our highly talented employees challenged and motivated. This belief keeps us focused on career paths for each individual, giving our employees the ability to fulfill their personal and professional goals. Add that to our highly competitive benefits, rapid growth and success, Varen is just an exciting place to work!
Our core support is in the following five areas:
- Cyber Solutions
- Strategic Management & SETA
- Software & IT Solutions
- Intel Analysis
- Military Health Programs
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Varen is hiring a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer to support our government customer. The Mid-level Software Engineer designs and develops applications based on the client's requirements. Must have full-life cycle development experience with knowledge and experience in object-oriented software development. Must have strong scriptingexperience.
- Must posess an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years experience.
- Eight (8) years' demonstrated experience in application design and development, to include experience with back-end databasearchitectures, relational or cloud-based, and full lifecycle software development.
- Four (4) years demonstrated experience in software development in object-oriented and scripted languages (e.g., Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby).
- Must have full life cycle development experience with knowledge and experience in object oriented software development. Must have strong scriptingexperience.
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience leading teams on small to mid-size software development activities.