#554 SOFTWARE ENGINEER
*This position is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and integrating software into a complete application.
- Develop software application to support the Active Safety production project
- Interface with systems engineering to ensure software requirements are documented appropriately and analyzed prior to software design and implementation
- Be able to apply the Automotive SPICE methodologies
- Ensure documented traceability from requirements through test cases
- Plan and coordinate software development activities with other global sites developing Active Safety software
- Plan and coordinate with others to ensure software deliverables are completed on time per project schedule and meet software quality standards
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of Software Integrator experience
- Embedded microprocessor experience (operating systems, I/O drivers, communication drivers, etc)
- Experience with C and C++ programming for embedded products
- Experience with CAN/LIN/FlexRay communication protocols and tools - preferred
- Experience with OSEK and/or RTOS standards preferred
- Experience or familiarities adhering to ISO 26262 Functional Safety standard principles
- Software testing and debugging experience
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 31 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM's, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*