Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements. Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features. Debug existing software and correct defects. Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments. Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments . Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories. Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards. Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards. Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
• Fourteen (14) years experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
• Development experience desired with at least three of the following: MapReduce, key-value store technology, HBase/Hadoop, Apache, Accumulo
year requirement applicable to each individual technology listed).
• Knowledge of CLOUD procedures, data ingest
• Programming background in at least two of the following: JAVA, C++, Perl, Ruby, Python, XML,UNIX, LINUX, SYBASE & Oracle (1-year requirement applicable to each individual technology listed).
• Experience desired in Distillery/IBM Streams Framework, NiagaraFiles, and/or Scripting Languages.
Req ID : 402229BR