This position is responsible for a variety of entry level to intermediate engineering assignments. Employee understands and applies engineering concepts and is knowledgeable in software development, verification concepts and follows established policies and procedures to complete work assignments
- Must have system software development experience with LabView
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ /C#
- Experience with the development and formal verification of avionics software and medical software systems
- Good knowledge of a scripting language such as Python or Perl
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to follow good software engineers processes
- Desire to participate in process improvement
- Desire to continually improve the quality and quantity of work
- Provide customer support and assistance.
- Support various amounts of overtime depending on project needs.
- Travel as needed.
- Solid understanding of software verification
- Ability to develop software requirements from system requirements is a plus
- Experience with embedded real-time software development and verification
- Ability to perform analysis of requirements, design, development, verification, and documentation of software applications is a plus
- Knowledge of static analysis and structural coverage analysis tools is a plus
- · Knowledge of the SEI CMMI processes and procedures is a plus
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field