CyberCore has a variety of opportunities in Software Engineering including systems development, web development, test automation, embedded systems development, etc. If you are interested in software engineering opportunities, pleaseapply and a member of the CyberCore team will reach out and work with you to determine the best fit!
- 11-16+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience can be substituted for relevantdegrees, butexperience substitution is maxed at 7years:
- AS – 18months
- BS – 3 years
- MS – 2 years
- PhD – 2 years
- Experience developing multi-tier web application architectures and Web Services
- Experience providing technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools.
- Experience providing technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met.
- Experience translating concepts, diagrams, explanations and ideas into technical design and implemented code in extremely short time frames
- Working knowledge of SQL and RDMS Working knowledge of XML and XML tools
- Experience developing web services (SOAP, RESTful)
- Experience managing or performing software engineering activities, demonstrated experience working with SQL
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience working in both independently and in a team environment