The Boeing Company’s Training Systems & Government Services division has openings for entry level and experienced software engineers for the F-15 International Trainer Programs in Saint Louis, MO. This is an excellent opportunity to work with F-15 Aircrew devices used to train pilots how to fly and operate the various F-15 systems.
• The software team functions as a large scale Agile Team and is responsible for developing the aircraft simulation and system software for F-15 International customers, including Singapore, Korea, Saudi Arabia & Qatar.
• This development includes incorporating the newest F-15 aircraft technologies into high-fidelity integrated simulators to support international customer's Aircrew Training needs.
• The job covers the complete software development life cycle from requirements analysis through integration, test and sell-off to the customer
• The Boeing Agile Software Process (BASP) will be utilized, so experience with BASP or other Agile implementations is desirable.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
• BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
• Ability to work independently and in a group setting
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• LINUX experience
• Experience with C++, C, Ada, FORTRAN, Real-time Embedded Software Development
Typical Education & Experience:
• Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position is located in Saint Louis, MO and may offer relocation assistance.