We are looking for Senior Project Engineering Manager for our client in Boulder, CO
Job Title: Senior Project Engineering Manager
Job Location: Boulder, CO
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Engineering Management resource to ensure project management for capital and program management for compliance regulatory corrective actions.
- Improves products, processes and components to meet agreed-upon objectives.
- May redesign products or components to meet cost objectives, component technology obsolescence and customer requirements.
- Participates actively in new product introduction, including influencing the design of the product to ensure manufacturability and conformance with the global supply chain, enabling prototyping while in the R&D lab, testing the reliability of prototypes and managing the transition into production.
- Supports and implements the transition of products and manufacturing processes from prototype to full production and through the entire life cycle of the product.
- Partners with procurement and technical services to improve/sustain products and processes. May direct the work of third party vendors and/or partners to meet contract specified deliverable, performance or business objectives.
- May work with suppliers to ensure achievement of goals for cost, quality and delivery of parts and materials.
- May identify and manage ERP data such as bill of material and routing.
Senior Project Engineer:
- Applies knowledge of bio pharmaceutical engineering to collaborate with and provide consulting to FE, procurement and manufacturing engineering in the design, specification, sourcing and qualification of equipment used in the design and production of Agilent products.
- Plans, evaluates and recommends technical, quality and cost specifications to meet design and business growth objectives and supply chain optimization.
- Identifies and qualifies alternatives when needed.
- Work with suppliers to clarify specifications to meet quality, cost and manufacturability goals.
- Provides mentor-ship to engineers and guidance in the areas of process safety, quality engineering, and validation.
- Initiates innovative design, development concepts and/or breakthrough contributions
- Technical or business consultant to group, business level managers
- Leads development of high impact and/ or long-range strategic projects and initiatives
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent
- 10 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Possesses in-depth skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience and internal recognition in specialty.
- Over 10+ years in cGMP environment in the role of engineer for the area of process design and manufacturing equipment. Expertise in UF/DF and chromatography desired.