Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. Withmore than 40 years of experience working in thedefense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Serve as the Senior Systems Analyst for a diverse team of engineers and technicians. Provide technical subject matter expertise and direction across all engineering tasks.
- Analyze complex systems requirements and key performance parameters, identify gaps in performance, and aid in the development of solutions to close thegaps.
- Work independently and on a team consisting of other contractor and government personnel.
- Prepare and present briefs for senior government program managers and other stakeholders.
- Travel CONUS and OCONUS (5-10%) to provide program and integration support (5%)
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 yearswith MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience providing systems engineering, integration and test services for maritime ISR systems, which may include:
• System/subsystem Specification and Design;
• System/subsystem Fabrication, Development, Integration, Assembly, and Installation
• System/subsystem Test and Evaluation, Deployment, Operation, Recovery, and Repair
• System/subsystem Studies and Analysis;
• System /subsystem Documentation, Configuration Management, and Program Management
• System/subsystem Training
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or a related field.
- Engineering knowledge of Navy, Service and/or Joint ISR systems.
- Must be a team player and possess a strong ability towork collaboratively with a diverse team as well as workindependently with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Travel CONUS and OCONUS to provide program and integration support (5%).
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Direct experience supporting ISR programs for SPAWAR PAC.