Senior Financial Analyst position with a leading technology company in application security testing located in the Boston region. As a newer yet established company, they have taken the lead in successful innovation and have received considerable recognition and awards from both Gartner and The Wall Street Journal. The Financial Analyst will play an integral role in strategic business partnering within a recently acquired and highly entrepreneurial environment.
This is a great opportunity for an analyst who is intellectually curious and driven by the “why” behind the process and data. With potential to grow, the Senior Financial Analyst will receive high level exposure along with the ability to create your own process / procedures and implement them.
- Work directly with the VP of Finance to support core financial planning and analysis activities, including the annual strategic planning and budgeting process, monthly management reporting and analysis, and regular financial forecasts.
- Be the key liaison with operating teams to forecast and analyze business performance; develop value-added insights and tools that support decision making across the company.
- Mine and interpret financial and non-financial data to provide “deep dive” analyses of the company’s growth and profitability drivers, including financial analysis, operational benchmarking, and ROI analysis on key initiatives.
- Support acquisition through the alignment of financial plans, processes and analytical tools.
- 5years in an FP&A role within a technology-centered company; experience with a SaaSbusiness model strongly preferred.
- Experience leading cross functional financial projects combined with a strong track record of business partnership.
- Ability to convey financial/quantitative concepts clearly to all levels of the organization.
- Skillful with data, quantitative analysis and model-building; along with MS-Excel skills, enterprise planning application, CRM systems and advanced analytic tools desirable.
Job Number: JO-1708-100791