Senior Cloud Architect
11 - 15 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
• Identifies market trends in technology for digital platform hosting solutions
• Builds PoCs of offerings and demo with SAs. Incubate offerings
• Works with industry in tailoring offering strategies specific for them
- Works in collaboration with other architects to generate RFI and RFP responses.
• Shape procurement by presentations to clients and through speaking engagements
• Determines which alliances to pursue and events for CSRA to participate
• Identifies SBs with cloud skills that CSRA can partner with.
• Identifies offerings to place on GWACs like GSA sched 70.
- Understands and has implemented methodology to migrate into cloud
- Knows how to perform TCO analysis in cloud
- Knows how to generate business cases
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Twelve or more years of business solutions experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to define technology roadmaps and evaluate total-cost-of-ownership of solutions.
- Experience working with Infrastructure and cloud solutions and related company products and services.
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software
- Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
- Experience working in a global organization of size, scope and complexity
- Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems
- Deep knowledge of AWS, MSFT Azure, VCloud Air, and other cloud technologies.
- Working knowledge of cloud management technologies such as CliQr, Agility, vRealize, ServiceNow, Cloud Checkr, VM Turbo and others.
- Experience with cloud system and application migration and generation of related business case. Familiarity with migration processes and technologies such as EMC Adaptivity, Racemi, and others.
- Deep knowledge of security standards such as FedRAMP, FISMA and SRG
- Knowledge of PaaS offerings such as Redhat Openshift, Cloud Foundry, Docker is preferred.
- Knowledge designing CI/CD tool chain, PaaS, and enabling DevOps in a cloud environment.
- Strong communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Strong time management skills
- Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor employees
- Strong ability to manage multiple programs, handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and switch between assignments quickly
- Strong ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Strong ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Strong ability to manage by influence
- Willingness to travel
- Requisition ID RQ3258