Senior Business Operations Analyst
- Partners with the business and Information Technology to meet the needs for COSA data reporting, analytics and complex projects. Performs compilation, analysis and reporting of COSA data.
- Advanced subject matter knowledge in consulting and advising business partners on ad hoc or undefined matters related to business analytics and decision support solutions. Identifies and pursues opportunities to utilize advanced data delivery and business solutionstechniques to optimize their contribution to resolving business issues.
- Interacts across key stakeholders to deliver and increase efficiency and effectiveness of the reporting needs.
- Maintains an understanding of business processes, supporting data and applications and strategic direction. Performs quality work efforts, assignments and problem resolution.
- Provides consulting to define the problem, provides insights into what happened and when, and suggests alternative performance metrics.
- Proactively communicates between business/enterprise processes and analytics team to improve delivery, value and integration of analytics into business/enterprise processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Science discipline OR 4 years of experience in data management, data quality or business application function or related experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree in addition to the minimum years of experience
- 6+ years reporting and/or data management experience
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing employee trends
- Experience with analysis and insights regarding hires, promotions, turnover and churn against employee demographics
- Experience analyzing recruitment trends
- Experience with AAP/EEO/Diversityreporting
- Expert in Excel, pivot tables, reporting tools
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Technology (data architecture)
Job Number: R0009476