Senior Business Continuation Advisor
- Performs professional duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
- Applies advanced functional knowledge to produce complex work deliverables in support of departmental initiatives.
- Manages broad functional and Enterprise projects and/or participates as a SME project resource on larger initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates significant improvements to processes and systems.
- Performs complex tasks under minimal supervision and has discretion to deviate from established procedures and guidelines.
- Serves as a coach and on-the-job trainer for other team members.
- BachelorDegree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 6+ years of business continuity and/or disaster recovery experience, and accountability for complex tasks and/or projects (10+ years in lieu of degree)
- Advanced knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards business impact analysis and business continuity and/or disaster recovery plan development
- Advanced level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- CBCP, MBCP or BCI Certification
- Project Management Experience
- Business Operations experience
Job Number: R0011752