The Senior Application Architect role is focused on consulting excellence, sales, business development, capability development and thought leadership. It is largely a client facing role, requiring a highly consultative approach to senior business and technology leaders. It is a role that focuses on the resolution of business problems, through the use of digital technology and digital transformation methodologies. Hands on PCF experience is a must. This person in this role will work closely with business SMEs in order to identify PCF suitable applications. The candidate is expected to develop a digital transformation journey for each application, provide architectural guidance, mentor, oversee and coach an agile team through the PCF transformation process. The person will leverage Application Architecture skills, consultative, leadership and cloud solution experience to provide the customer with digital transformation solutions targeted towards quantifiable benefits.
- Develop the Digital Transformation Journey / Blueprint for specific customers / industry sectors to bring the full capability of Digital to life
- Work with all areas of the Digital Business unit to define a holistic Digital Applications Technology roadmap
- Support the generation of a qualified pipeline for the Digital Business unit
- Ensure customer satisfaction and reference ability
- Deliver solutions / value to customers quickly (including Proof of Concepts / Proof of Value)
- Generate revenue through individual consulting engagements
- Focus on enabling the rest of the Digital Business unit to be successful by generating pull through revenue
- Develop a data driven consulting led approach to client engagements enabling company to articulate the link between its digital transformation solutions and business outcomes
- Minimum 15 years experience in IT Application Development or Architecture roles
- Minimum 5 years Cloud application deployment or transformation experience
- Minimum 7 years Application architecture/design experience for Cloud platform solutions, involving PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Minimum 1 year Pivotal Cloud Foundry experience
- 3+ years developing micro services oriented 12 factor applications
*Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties.