Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
8 - 10 years experience • Arts & Entertainment
The Financial Planning Analyst will be a key business partner for the Media & Content division. S/he will provide regular management reporting, business analysis and decision support to senior management and stakeholders throughout the organisation. They will understand each client’s P&L drivers and provide commercial insight to improve margins and operational efficiency. S/he will ensure content bookings are tracked against budget and challenged where appropriate. They will partner with account managers to take ownership of each client’s forecast, and to ensure their accuracy and delivery.
- Support the annual strategic planning and budgeting process for Media & Content delivering a P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Develop and implement Business Unit level reporting and analytics of orders, revenue and contribution margins
- Prepare weekly/monthly financialreports that will provide timely insight related to business results and trends
- Conduct analysis to support information for monthly/quarterly regional & board level reviews
- Track KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization
- Prepare information for multiple entities/locations to be included in a consolidated budget and forecast process
- Develop reporting and MI tools to assist managers in understanding their business units and P&Ls. These will include: client and product profitability, new business margin dynamics, opex spending analysis and headcount reporting
- Drive business process and systems integration within the FP&A function across the Connectivity Segment
- Reconcile Oracle to Hyperion monthly to ensure accuracy of reporting … liaising with Corporate FP&A on resolving any discrepancies / mapping issues
- Liaise with Operational Finance and Sales to ensure new business, changes in content sets, volumes and pricing are properly captured in forecasts
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- Minimum 8 years of FP&A Experience
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in global business
- Strong academic background