As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The primary purpose of the Senior Account Executive– HANA Cloud Platform is to achieve their overall revenue goal. The Senior Account Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop strategy and work with local and global teams to successfully complete. As an SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) Account Executive, you will work with your assigned Sales manager and associated support resources to drive revenue for the SAP HCP product line. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the SAP HCP sales process and creating a business plan to achieve your target quota within your assigned accounts. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying SAP HCP opportunities, developing, driving strategy, and closing deals to exceed assigned target
Key responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive - HCP:
- Work with the Sales Manager, Regional HCP Leader and extended team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- Work with the Regional and Global teams to educate target accounts on capabilities and conduct account planning for strategic deals
- Represent SAP and its HCP product line in customer accounts of all sizes and industries.
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory.
- Manage and track customer engagement and activity through SAP’s established sales processes and systems as well as keeping customer account data current and accurate.
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques.
- Articulate HCP (Paas) capabilities and potential solutions
- Provide dynamic and impactful presentations
- Develop a deep knowledge of SAP HCP and the related offerings from SAP
- Other related duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology).
- Exceptional analytical and technical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills including collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, and persuasion.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment and virtual teams
- Ability to travel (25% to 75%)
- 6 to 8+ years of experience in IT sales or consulting domain linked to enterprise business software, ERP, Cloud, Data and/or IT solutions in a complex sales environment.
- Experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS) including knowledge of the current PaaS market
- Platform and/or Transformational Sales
- Have worked with new solutions and capabilities
- Experience pricing and packaging solutions
- Experience selling to CXOs/CIO's/IT/business leaders in Finance/
- Fluency in English.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Requisition ID: 162809