As the Source to Pay (S2P) Operations Manager for Invoicing and Payment, you will work with the WHQ S2P Operations Director and Managers, as well as both internal and external business partners throughout Nike, Inc. and geographies to successfully design, develop, and deploy strategic capabilities that improve Nike’s S2P value stream. You will provide inputs to strategic plans and develop operational plans for functional expertise within GCO, including organizational priorities, apply business and management expertise to achieve financial and operational objectives within or across enterprise functions, identify and resolve complex operational challenges and opportunities, and lead and coach a team to deliver results.
This role will report directly to Nike’s Director of WHQ/NA S2P Operations.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead the day to day activities that transform the operating model, policies, and processes for the invoicing and payment of indirect goods and services.
- Deliver and drive globally consistent & locally relevant capabilities that connect process, people, and technology to deliver efficient, effective, and optimized valuable results.
- Lead, coach, and develop individuals and teams to their fullest potential.
- Manage and foster relationships with both internal partners and external partners. Develop the cross-functional and cross-geo relationships between the Business, Procurement, Global Accounting, Legal, and Finance Planning required to ensure effective and efficient process and program execution.
- Lead the collaboration and coordination of plans to drive business results, process excellence and sustained capabilities within the organization.
- Provide key collaboration and input to strategic projects to build Nike’s future S2P infrastructure.
- Design, develop, implement, and drive adoption of standardized S2P processes.
- Ability to drive operational policies with a financial impact acumen.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Business or Accounting or similar. In lieu of a degree, 6 years of experience overall or a minimum of 3-5 years accounting and/or operational experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coach individuals and teams to high performance results; experience in aligning and influencing cross-cultural, cross-functional teams throughout the enterprise to deliver operational results aligned to strategy
- Strong written, verbal, and inter-personal communication skills; ability to create trust among those with diverse personal styles.
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated skills in understanding details with ability to present concise data to leadership
- Proven energy to navigate complex organizational structures.
- High tolerance for ambiguity; ability to self-initiate results through identification of needs to deliver on strategy
- Applied understanding of Project/Transition/Change Management concepts, models, and best practices