About the role:
This is an exciting time to join our Rythmia team as we launch exiting and new products to the market. In Electrophysiology (EP), we offer technologies such as 3D Mapping and Navigation systems, Radiofrequency Ablation catheters, Diagnostic Catheters, EP recording systems, and Intracardiac Access Sheaths for diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. This is a Regional Based position.
The Rhythmia Specialist will provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians, EP Lab Staff, and sales representatives on the effective and safe use of the Rhythmia System during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of case coverage, basic troubleshooting, system/software development for Rhythmia System and catheters.
- Educates customers and internal BSC employees on the merits and proper clinical usage of Rhythmia by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to keep all abreast of the latest product and technology developments for Rhythmia system.
- Attends cases in labs of hospital accounts for case support and development efforts of Rhythmia system and its components.
- Providing initial and continuous, as needed, training and feedback for development team and sales representatives (as appropriate) on Rhythmia system, development process, products and features, and procedures involving those products and features.
- Meets with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) by traveling (in an automobile or airplane) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how company products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac ablation, cardiac ablation components, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and business landscape
What we're looking for in you:
Minimum of 4 years of 3D Cardiac Mapping Experience or a minimum of 8 years in a cardiac related clinical field or a minimum of 6 years cardiac related clinical field experience with completed and passed NASPE/IBHRE certification.