Responsible for the achievement of corporate sales objectives and the development of all personnel within a respective region. Controls, directs and coordinates all corporate sales strategies and the development of personnel required to ensure achievement of regional objectives.
Describe the essential daily job functions and include % of time spent on each.
Plans, directs, implements, and oversees Sales Representative policies and activities for a specific geographical region by performing the following duties:
- Recruit, retain, and develop highest quality reps
- Ensure marketing plans and strategies are implemented effectively resulting in achievement of sales forecasts for assigned districts.
- Provide assistance in recruiting, coaching and training as needed.
- Routinely report and monitor status of personnel and products in assigned districts.
- Conduct Shire annual and mid-year performance process
- Attend and participate in meetings as requested by management.
- Review implementation of sales plan on quarterly basis to ensure objectives are being achieved.
- Continually review assigned region to analyze methods to obtain additional business.
- Implement all dimensions of marketing strategies on regional level through effective