Will build and lead a team of engineers in support of the SM TechRep Office. Strong candidates will have a strong background in engineering project/program management and good interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable interviewing and hiring engineeringcontractor support personnel who will assist the government TechRep personnel in representing the SM PMO at the prime contractor's facility. Must be confident in managing relationships among contractor support personnel, government customer personnel, and prime contractor personnel. Must be able to provide oversight of the prime contractor's program management practices while also performing program management of the support contract for TechRep.
- Able to work with senior level with U.S. customers, foreign customers, and contractor leadership
- Demonstrated experience in program planning, budgeting, and tracking to cost and schedule
- Strong experience in Program Management
- Strong experience with Risk & Opportunity management
- Understanding of various contract types including Domestic, DCS, FMS, Cost-Plus, FFP, FPIF, and how to execute within a multiple Product Lines
- Ability to build and work with diverse cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
- 10+ years of program management or project management
- 10+ years of experience coordinating and/supporting business processes
- 10+ years scheduling and budgeting experience
- Ability to manage key customer relationships at all levels, including executive and senior management
- Ability to lead and influence a team
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Work in both direct management and matrix structures.