Are you ready to take your career to the next level and truly make an impact?
This is the perfect position for an individual who has managed 75-100 direct reports and wants to take the next step.
- Bachelor's degree required. Preferably in Engineering Business.
- 5+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- A sound working knowledge and application of lean manufacturing principles.
- Strong analytical problem solving delegation and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional leadership interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Providing leadership and continuous improvement to the team in the areas of safety quality cost/productivity and delivery.
- Providing necessary resources and training coaches/mentors associates on behavior relevant to company values, policies, procedures, and performance standards.
- Analyzing production schedules and estimates employee hour requirements and establishing or adjusting work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Developing and maintaining a working relationship with the manufacturing associates.
- Evaluating needs and requirements for new products or processes.