- Bachelor's degree required. Preferably in Engineering Business.
- 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- A sound working knowledge and application of lean manufacturing principles.
- Strong analytical problem solving delegation and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional leadership interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience managing 75-100 direct reports.
- Provide leadership and continuous improvement to the team in the areas of safety quality cost/productivity and delivery.
- Provide necessary resources and train coach/mentor associates on behavior relevant to company values, policies, procedures, and performance standards.
- Analyze production schedules; establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the manufacturing associates.
- Evaluating needs and requirements for new products or processes.
- Ensure accountability; drive results; communicate effectively; instill trust; build effective and engaged team.