As the Product Manager Allocation & Replenishment on the DSM Technology team, you'll be responsible for managing and delivering the Allocation & Replenishment capability to business users. The primary role of product Manager will be to engage with business leaders and translate business strategy to capability roadmap. Product Manager represents the users of the software and ensures that capability meets by collaborating with Product Owners, Product/Solution Director, Business Stakeholders, Other Agile Team Members, and Release Train Engineer. Responsibilities include:
- Act as the voice of the customer and product management vision for the team
- Effectively manage priorities and timelines with little need for escalation Understand Customer Need maintain close relationships with customers and stakeholders to understand and communicate their needs and participate in validation of the solutions
- Develop, maintain and communicate the vision to the Product Owner and collaborate to define feature delivery schedule milestones via product roadmap and backlog refinement
- Alignment of solutions with corporate strategies through strong business and technical thought leadership
- Evangelize and Influence technology strategy, guidance and insight to Stakeholders
- Responsible for program scope, change, issue and risk management; Identify and manage risks, changes, issues and scope. Facilitate mitigation through relevant stakeholders and governance processes.
- Provide oversight of strategy, technical aspects and has final say on product functionality of all products in his/her portfolio
- Own the Program Backlog through prioritization: gather requirements from existing and potential customers, write product Epic and Feature requirements with success criteria
- Own the delivery plan and progress to the plan (Feature Complete and Iteration Objectives)
- Engage in all Agile ceremonies, PI Planning, and System Demos as a voice of customer
- Prioritize and make trade-offs based on understanding of strategies, budget, epics, requirements, goals and the value features and stories bring to the business
- Align with ART on Agile team participation with releasedates and content
- Ensure vendor/shared service deliverables and milestones are clear - track their progress towards feature completion and adjust the team backlog accordingly
- Maintain Value Delivery with Business Continuity through coordination of End to End delivery across the enterprise.
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience in configuration/support(hands-on) in SAP or other inventory management technology tools
- Strong understanding of customer needs, business process knowledge and business and technical strategy/vision
- Strong understanding of Agile development frameworks and practices
- Demonstrated understanding of technology systems and the ability to quickly learn the Nike Technology ecosystem
- Strong communication, influencing, and facilitation skills
- Strong working relationships with technical and creative colleagues
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- 10+ years in technology implementation and support roles.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on technology products or projects.
- Minimum of 3 years in leading teams.
- Minimum 2+ Years providing technical leadership to business & cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated success in cross functional integration/relationships and program execution.
- Ability to drive large scale change/projects.
- Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills.
- Strong leadership skills as well as experience with technology to understand: what is possible given current technology and how trends will affect the product in the future.
- Has a business orientation to create Business Case and is responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic plan for a specific product or product family.
- Ability to create strong relationships with customers, stakeholders, development leads, Product Owners, Epic Owners, RTE’s and product architects.