We are looking for Product Manager for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- B2B integration experience – 3rd party integration platform knowledge
- Leads product definition and prioritization by working with business stakeholders, developers, and internal/external customers and Responsible for developing, defining and owning the product vision and strategy with knowledge of B2B EDI.
- Identify and propose enhancements to improve the manual process.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate product roadmap, project status, sprint reviews, and issues to accounting operations, executive management, and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Participates/facilitates agile ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Demonstrations and Retrospectives
- Engages the development teams on agile values, principles and practices
- Maintains feature backlog and life cycle of features from inception to completion
- Assists with risk, change and dependency management
- Delivers business requirements via artifacts such as epics, features, stories, acceptance criteria, wireframe diagrams, interaction diagrams, mockups/demos, etc
- Assist with developing/clarifying the business case and prioritization of features and enhancements
- Manages User Requirements sets
- Authors User level requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Build upon requirements models
- Grooms and prioritizes User Story backlog
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities in the agile software development environments
- Understanding of web application and web service product architectures and basic features
- Ability to facilitate meetings and requirements definition and be a liaison between internal/external customers, developers and stakeholders
- Detail oriented with ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Ability to work with the vast array of information gathered during requirements analysis and to exercise flexibility with changing business priorities
- Ability to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among representatives from various business and development teams
- Works well with others; delivers positive energy to their team
Time Management skills:
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment and consistently meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to represent requirements in graphical forms that clarify and augment written requirements
- Bachelor's degree or related experiencepreferred
- At least five years of Product Manager experience
Knowledge that's a Plus:
- Experience working with globally distributed scrum teams
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or other Agile/Scrum certifications
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge on distribution, logistics, and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
- Experienced in Agile tools like TFS or Jira.