- Develop and drive market strategies to grow sales and market share of existing product lines in both established and new markets.
- Develop in-depth global knowledge of competitive share, positioning and pricing programs.
- Develop long-range product line strategies across customer segments that achieve substantial growth and profitability through new product introductions.
- Lead new product development teams to deliver the highest quality products to market, achieving schedule, investment, revenue and margin targets.
- Champion a “quality first” orientation and lead cross-functional efforts to maintain and improve on industry-leading quality for assigned product lines.
- Research business intelligence on competitors, customers, market trends and government regulations to develop positioning, pricing and growth strategies for new product initiatives.
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience in a manufacturing company.
- Undergraduatedegree with an emphasis in business, marketing or engineering.
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to get results.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills.
- Experience marketing and/or selling through distribution and contractor channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, MS Project, Outlook).
- Understanding of the Landscape Irrigation market.
- Project management experience and a track record of success with new product development.
- International market development experience.
- MBA from a top ranked school.
- Bi-lingual – English and Spanish.
Job ID 3461