Incumbent will be responsible for contract review and analysis, contract drafting and revision, contract negotiation, oversight of internal compliance by the business, maintenance of document files and overall support to in-house legal department.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with legal department and otherinternal departments, outside counsel and customers in financing transactions.
- Drafting and revising confidentiality agreements and othercontracts.
- Assisting with deal execution process.
- Taking a lead role in ensuring the business complies with all internal policies.
- Working on special projects in support of legal department attorneys.
- Maintaining files and records.
- Proactively identifying and assisting in resolving issues affecting client service and risk management.
The Selection Criteria For This Position Are:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a contractlawyer or compliance officer in a law firm or corporate legal department or comparable contract documentation position, with strong background in secured financing/loan transactions.
- Bachelor's degree or JD from an accredited law school.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in office technology (including Microsoft Office applications).
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated good judgment and discretion.
- Self-starter with superior analytical and problem solving skills.
Job no: CAF-934627