This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of the operation. Supervision of warehouse associates including motivation, coaching, training, and discipline. Manage equipment and coordinate all maintenance needs. Effectively communicate with other managers and lead staff meetings. Monitor and ensure all records/reports are completed timely. Manage inventory control processes. Enforce company policies/procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience in comprehensive supply chain management
- Strong problem-solving techniques and statistical analysis skills
- Experience in a leadership role with oversight of multiple supervisors/superintendents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, warehouse management systems, and database systems
- Able to work a flexible work schedule as needed including planned and unplanned overtime which may include weekends
- Experience in AS9100 or ISO environment preferred