Lyft Operations ensures that a well-traineddriver and a high-quality ride is always nearby. As the Portland Operations Manager, you areresponsible for making sure that operations promise a reality. You willreport to the GM and manage a team of OpsAssociates who onboard newdrivers,support existingdrivers, and educatedrivers of all levels. You will obsess over process efficiency, but more importantly, you will constantly strive to make theexperience fordrivers amazing. At Lyft,drivers are our #1 priority, and you areresponsiblefor making sure they feel that at every stage of the process. If you love solving tough problems and building world-changing communities, we’d love to meet you.
- Manage driveronboarding including process design, budget accountability, and growth targets
- Develop and execute drivereducation programs
- Ensure compliance with all local laws and regulations
- Build and manage a team of Operations Associates
- 5+ years of operations experience, ideally in a startup or dynamic company
- Experience building and managing high-performance teams larger than seven
- Comfortable manipulating data and building models in Excel
- Track record of setting goals, creating a plan, and getting results
- Conversational in non-English languages
- Six Sigma or LEAN certified
- Lyft Driver
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.