Are you looking for fun, incredible technology, high growth and a great career? Would you enjoy working out of a home office? IST Management Services was selected as one of the fastest-growing, privately-held facilities management companies in the U.S. We won an award for being one of the Nation’s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For. We also won the HR Professional Excellence Award from the Society for Human Resource Management. We are currently looking for an operations manager in your area. Position Summary The operations manager is a key management position charged with maintaining and growing existing accounts and managing site managers in various locations. Manages one or more on-site facilities to include, but not limited to, mail, copy, fax and other administrative services in law firms.
• Maintain effective written and oral communications with clients, employees and the operations team.
• Assists the regional vice-president by going on joint appointments to meet with existing and potential clients.
• Prioritize work and deploy staff as required to ensure customer needs are met in regards to on-time delivery of services and quality of work.
• Manage the recruiting process.
• Manage renewals and contract amendments.
• Ensures all work standards are met on a consistent basis.
• Manage the budget and controls expenses effectively at assigned sites.
• Ensures all work standards are met on a consistent basis by IST site employees.
• Ensures that site managers accurately prepare and distribute management reports to the client in a timely and consistent manner. • Insures maximization of productivity through efficient use of standard operating procedures.
• Develops new procedures to improve the operation of the sites and to lower operating costs.
• Manages, trains and coaches site managers and develops a work environment that promotes high motivation and customer satisfaction.
• Ensures the proper and safe use of all equipment used by employees.
• May be required to assist in implementing new site start-ups outside of home state.
• May be required to travel to other locations outside of home state to manage sites.
Job Requirements: Experience: Four-ten years experience managing multiple and different facilities management accounts for law firms.
• Must have experience managing legal facilities management accounts involving on-site mail/copy operations.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) and familiarity with computer basics is preferred.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and other employees both one-on-one and during meetings.
• Knowledge of supervisory techniques to manage, motivate and train employees.
• Ability to prepare reports and present information to customers.
• Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems.
• Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, high level of service.
• Must have ability to multi-task, manage multiple accounts and establish priorities. Company Background IST Management Services, Inc. is one of the fastest growing, privately-held facilities management companies in the U.S. The company provides total office solutions including the management of copy, mail, imaging, supply, records, reception, shipping & receiving and other administrative services for law firms and other large companies. IST uses cutting-edge technology to manage and operate its on-site facilities including the use of proprietary database management systems and a host of on-line, web-based software programs for mail sorting, package tracking, skill-tracking, human resources, payroll, billing, charge-back, purchasing, copier service calls, copy-track, e-discovery (Relativity), and DOCSTOR which is a cutting edge, document management and scanning software package that provides users total control of file storage. The company is over 20 years old with operations in over 50 cities throughout the U.S. It has a strong culture and is able to provide consistent, high-quality service regardless of location. Its recruiting standards are high.