Operations Manager with a global organization. An excellent compensation and benefits package is available with this position.
· Manage the distribution center’s operations functions on all shifts;
· Plan the flow, handle staffing issues, monitor schedules and the number of lines picked by associates;
· Analyze efficiency rates and operating reports;
· Work with EHS and the Quality Manager to ensure compliance for safety and quality;
· Develop and monitor the operational budget of the distribution center;
· Serve as the DC Manager in the DC Managers absence;
· Lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve DC performance.
Education: 4-yearengineeringdegreerequired, Masters degreepreferred; Business, Engineering or related disciplines.
· 5+ years of operations management experience;
· Experience in LeanDistribution Concepts;
· Experience with WMS Systems;
· Proficient in MS applications;
· Experience leading Leanevents is a plus.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.