A Fortune 500 and worldwide leader in business aviation; specializing in Command and Control, Communications Networking, Rugged Computing, Information Assurance and Cyber Defense is searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
- The Network Engineer will be part of the Network Development team and assist the senior network design engineers with the design and development of network components supporting the Command Control Battle Management System (C2BMC) Ballistic Missile Defense System Communications Network.
- The engineer will support the design, implementation, integration, and testing of network assets and will support the network development life cycle through peer reviews, documentation and configuration management policies.
- Department of Defense SECRET security clearance is REQUIRED at time of hire.
- Must possess an active DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II or higher (Security+, GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, GSE, SCNA).
- The successful candidate must be an excellent troubleshooter and problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Must also be an effective communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills using Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio drawing tools.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment with other highly motivated network engineers as well as independently at times on large field projects.
- The candidate must be an established expert in the design and implementation of network solutions using the Juniper product line.
- Expertise in one or more of C2BMC's core networktechnologies:
- NAT Firewall Policy, Class-of-service, Multicast, SRX Firewall Policies and Address Books- Authentication & encryption methods/capabilities (TACACS+, Active Directory, GEM-X).
- Network Management Systems (HP NMMI, HP Network Automation, CA Performance Center, CA Data Aggregator, CA Data Repository, CA NetFlow Analyzer, JUNOS Space)
- NAS/SAN technologies (NetApp, or Gigastore).
- Virtualization technologies such a VMWare vCenter and vSphere. Authentication & encryption methods/capabilities ( TACACS+, Active Directory, GEM-X).
- WAN optimizers - Network monitoring, diagnostic, and analytic tools.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Agileexperiencepreferred.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services.
For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries.
These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.