If you're an innovative attorney, with exceptional credentials, seeking to be on the cutting edge of the legal industry, we'd love to have you as a pioneering member of our team.
Engage Consulting Attorneys are a select group of sophisticated lawyers who work alongside other exceptionally qualified attorneys in support of blue-chip clients. Our attorneys bring world class in-house and law firm experience to a practice that provides self-determination, freedom, and flexibility while receiving excellent compensation and full benefits, including paid time off, healthcare, and professional development.
We're looking for an extremely well qualified Residential Mortgage Litigation attorney to serve as a consulting attorney to our blue-chip clients. Candidate should have:
· At least 5 years of experience at a law firm or in-house department with a focus on consumer mortgage litigation
· Experience advising clients on litigation and settlement strategies
· Experience reviewing and revising settlement documents
· Experience counseling on applicable laws and risk mitigation strategies
· The ability to collaborate across functions and regions
The responsibilities for this role will include:
· Intake of new matters; reviewing service notices; handling hearings, notices, and remediation requests
· Maintaining shared databases; spearheading matter updates; and obtaining information and documents needed for litigating attorneys
· Coordinating with the client team regarding information and documents needed for team attorneys
· Reviewing and revising settlement documents
· Making decisions on closing matters and maintaining closed matters memo
Engage/LegalPartners is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
Engage is an alternative model legal services organization – a modern take on legal practice. Our select group of consulting attorneys – alumni of top law firms and in-house legal departments – work directly with our blue chip clients in a capacity similar to a management consultant – fully integrated with legal organizations for a finite period of time per engagement, providing sophisticated legal counsel. As part of the LegalPartners family, we have benefited from experience gained over nearly 20 years of connecting world class attorneys with sophisticated clients.