Job Duties & Responsibilities will include:
• Leading a team that will support sustainment of custom code and integration of COTS software, using the SAFe framework, for current, future, and past releases of system software, including support to multiple subsystem components.
• Working as a functional sustainment lead on the project
• Providing technical leadership for less experienced developers.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
Current DoD Secret clearance. Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) eligibility upon commencing work. The candidate will be required to upgrade and maintain a US Government Security Clearance Top Secret SCI (TS/SCI level).
REQUIRED EDUCATION (including Major):
B.S. / B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math (or equivalent experience)
• 3+ years of recent Agile Development experience sustaining systems of similar complexity and size. (5+ years desired)
• 6 or more years of software engineering/software management experience with at least 3 years acting in a lead engineer capacity
• Experience leading & mentoring engineers
• A thorough understanding of AGILE software development methodologies and use of standard software development tool suites.
• Ten or more years of software engineering/management experience with at least 5 years acting in a lead engineer capacity
• Project engineer or Program Management experience
• Field Engineer Site Lead Experience
• 3+ years of experience with schedule, cost, risk & opportunity management
• Experience preparing program status and flow-up for Program Management and Engineering Leadership to include preparation and delivery of presentations
• Excellent verbal and written skills