Marriage and FamilyTherapist - PBMG Clinic
Less than 5 years experience • Patient Care
We are seeking a Therapist – Licensed Marriage and Family to provide psychotherapy for inpatient and outpatient, individual, group and/or family services to improve or maintain the social, emotional, functional, and physical health status of the client. Work in collaboration with client and/or family, physician, other staff and other community services to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate appropriate treatment.
In this position you will:
- Establish a medical plan intended to assist the client to reach or maintain mutually acceptable goals. Implement plan of care.
- Re-evaluate client's progress and recommends necessary changes in the plan of care.
- Confer with team members regarding client's progress and plans, and provides documentation of the same.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation needed to process service claims.
- Implement care/services that recognize age/diversity specific needs/issues of customers served.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Marital and Family Therapy or related field.
- Two years’ experience in psychotherapy; systems training.
- Current Alaska License in Marriage and Family Therapy.