Oversees a team of Account Managers to develop aggressive and creative marketing campaigns, promotions and programs designed to achieve the Department’s budgeted marketing revenue and grow the company’s Preferred Supplier partner revenue to achieve partner contracted bonus opportunities. Responsible for $20+ million of marketing revenue. The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing the data and analytics for Highly Targeted Consumer Marketingcampaigns for travel suppliers. Makes recommendations and leads the strategy on supplier promotions with Account Management, Database Management and Revenue Management teams to increase Preferred Supplier revenue, exposure, awareness and education. Works with the Director of Partner Marketing on projects, budgets, department accounting, processes and procedures as needed. Works as the liaison between TravelLeaders Network and the company’s Preferred Suppliers for marketing strategies and execution including Destination, Resort, Cruise, Tour and otherLand partners
- Works with Director of Partner Marketing and oversees Account Management team to develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support Preferred Supplier sales and revenue objectives of organization.
- Assists in research, analyzing, and monitoring financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities
- Assists with marketing operating budget and may handle monthly accruals and Accounting needs as well as deferred revenue
- Ensures all marketing revenue is invoiced and collected in a timely manner
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Works closely with Industry Relations to ensure Partner contractual management and bonus goals are met
- Implement and administer sales and marketing programs to provide goodwill and build a positive company image with members, outside organizations, and internal departments.
- Compile final budgets; produce program analysis and performance recaps for partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Oversee the execution of Highly Targeted Consumer Marketingcampaigns
- Benchmark Supplier Partners’ performance against industry peers & economic indicators
- Develop KPIs (key performance indicators) for Highly Targeted Consumer Marketingcampaigns to assist in interpretation of financial results.
- Partner with Revenue Management, Industry Relations & Marketing Operations to identify areas for data enhancements, both in data integrity & in data collection
- Research travel industry trends and Suppliers’ consumer marketing strategy to make recommendations and implement actions to increase revenue
- Create reporting and aggregate data into actionable insights to drive campaign performance and Supplier Partner revenue
- Review and evaluate marketing tool and supplier performance analytics and make recommendations and implement adjustments as needed
- Monitor and adjust marketing activities; continually review programs and suggest improvements throughout the year as deemed necessary to maximize revenue
- Work with Creative Team and Copywriter on the development of creative marketing materials for all respective destination and supplier partners
- Engage with otherMarketing Account Managers to develop and execute marketing initiatives which are co-partnered with other supplier partners
- Handle Agency/Member inquiries regarding Preferred Supplier products and promotions
- Work with marketing team on other marketing initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Tourism, Business Administration or equivalent (required)
- 6+ years post-college marketing experience
- Self-motivated with the strong initiative to work independently
- Strong attention to detail, inquisitive personality and passion for knowledge & experience
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented environment
- Exemplified development of creative programs that deliver on business goals.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, complex partnerships and large program budgets
- Effective communication and/or sales skills with a variety of audiences
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, word processing, database and spreadsheet software
- Must be extremely organized and able to work on many programs simultaneously
- Ability to deliver presentations and speak in front of large groups of diverse stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, independence, problem solving ability and overall positive attitude
- Experience is revenue analysis is a plus
- Experience in the travel and/or tourism industry is a plus
Job ID 2017-1322