Job ID 9989
In this role as IT Analyst, you will be supporting applications and infrastructure for corporate, divisions and stores across the country. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of experience with Windows and Citrix is highly desired. Additional expertise with Exchange, IIS, and Microsoft SQL are beneficial, but not required. Your primary responsibility will be working with Citrix servers, which involves managing the environments as they relate to applications, load balancing and VDI. Additionally, you will assist with the maintenance and troubleshooting of national applications, managing Infrastructure projects and developing partnerships with other IT teams to help drive requests from infancy to fruition. ALDI is looking for someone that works well in a team setting, that brings positivity and that is looking for potential career advancement. ALDI encourages employee growth and development, as this is a key component in our working culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies project issues and recommends corrective action as appropriate.
- Participates in the evaluation and recommendation of the use of off-the-shelf or custom developed software.
- Assists the IT Manager by maintaining a thorough understanding of business processes; identifies and recommends changes to related software and hardware to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintains, manages, and has a complete understanding of the list of user requirements and open issues.
- Coordinates plans for testing, documentation, training and rollout.
- Coordinates testing of software and hardware.
- Prepares user documentation, bulletins and corresponding program updates for distribution to all relevant users.
- Participates in project or committee meetings as required.
- Coordinates the overall maintenance of existing software and hardware solutions, including the testing, training, and rollout of all changes and upgrades.
- Assists the IT Manager with all project management related responsibilities.
- Effectively communicates status and creates required project reporting for all appropriate participants.
- Adheres to standards, policies, and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5years progressive IT experience in a business environment
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 & Above
- Experience with Citrix XenApp 7.6, & Above
- Experience with Citrix VDI and Application Virtualization
- Experience with Citrix NetScaler SDX and VDX
- Experience with General Application Troubleshooting
- Experience managing Infrastructure projects (Small/Mid/Large)
- Experience with troubleshoot application availability and performance
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.