We will to talk to all candidates who meet 100% of these minimum requirements:
- Located in or ability to relocate to (with employer relocation assistance): Nashville, AR or Cody, WY.
- 5+ years of maintenance experience in an industrial environment including 2 years of direct supervisionexperience
- Strong people development, teaming and collaborative decision making skills required.
- Requires proficient typing skills and to be comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook/e-mail. Must be able to learn and effectively use local business systems and CMMS systems.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing and varying work requirements.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering
- US Citizens and Green Card holders only
PREFERRED OR DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with 5s, reliability centered maintenance techniques and lean manufacturing.
This position is responsible for leadership of the maintenance team as they maximize reliability of designated plant equipment while ensuring employee safety and product quality. Directly supervises Planners, Store Room Coordinator, Mechanics and Electricians in the installation, maintenance,repair and/or replacement of plant equipment, buildings, machinery, etc. Will be a leader of Professional Maintenance oriented improvement projects in area of responsibility involving the incorporation of World Class Manufacturing techniques and principles into all maintenance systems.
- Accountable for safe maintenance activities. Will promote, teach and improve safety systems and procedures to employees and contractors such as LOTO, permits to work, safety audits etc.
- Identifies and executes development for the maintenance team in both technical and soft skills.
- Progressively improves the Professional Maintenance status of all equipment on a prioritized basis using WCM techniques and practices.
- Ensures the sustainability of completed improvements by the maintenance team.
- Oversees timely completion of breakdown root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation (EWO).
- Works with maintenance lead personnel and the maintenance-planner to ensure correct prioritization and timely completion of all work orders and sets out work on a weekly or day to day basis.
- Works with planners and stores room coordinator to ensure spares holding is optimized and coherent with the Professional Maintenance equipment requirements.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, utilize and manage outside contractors as necessary.
- Maintain, use and train CMMS system.
- Support and spread the use of WCM tools within the department.
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities with other departments to minimize plant downtime and maximize safety.
- Work with area performance teams for more complicated maintenance and/or process improvements.
Responsibility for the maintenance budget.
Directly supervises maintenance employees consisting of Planners, Store Room Coordinator, Mechanics and Electricians. Approves timesheets, holiday requests and conducts company disciplinary procedures when required.
Works in a manufacturing plant environment with exposure to dust, chemicals, temperature changes and noise. Plant is a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation and work hours may vary depending on business needs. Occasional long hours and weekend and holiday work may be required. May travel as needed, usually via airplanes and rental cars.
Must be able to spend significant amount of time on plant floor. Job requires bending, stooping, climbing, entering confined spaces, navigating rough terrain and infrequent lifting of up to 75lbs. Must be able to wear mandated personal protective equipment per areas accessed.