This job opportunity is for the Information Assurance Team Lead (IATL) position at the Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) Goleta, CA (Santa Barbara) facility. The IATL is responsible for leading a team of Information Assurance professionals (i.e. ISSOs, etc.) in the execution of a comprehensive Information Assurance (IA) program as specified by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) per the JSIG governing document. Said candidate must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, said candidate must possess excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems. This position reports directly to the ISSM. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment. This position and any subsequent offers made are contingent upon SAP/SAR.
- Experience in executing team leadership duties (i.e. performance development, career coaching, mentoring, training, resource management, budget management, etc.).
- Experience implementing the JSIG or ICD 503 (a.k.a. Risk Management Framework) requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience in the oversight and execution of the Assessment & Authorization processes (a.k.a. Certification & Accreditation).
- Experience in the oversight and execution of a continuous monitoring/improvement program (to include but not limited to self-inspections, security control assessments, training, log management systems, automated inventory utilities, etc.).
- Experience successfully and respectfully interfacing with internal and external customers (i.e. AOs, DAOs, SCAs, Program Managers, etc.).
- Experience providing technical security expertise and oversight for complex, cross-domain, heterogeneous classified networked environments in collaboration with Customers, the Information Technology (IT) Department and other Raytheon Business Units.
- Experience in the execution and management of IS incident response and administrative inquiries/investigations in collaboration with the Investigations department.
- Experience with the identification, development, and reporting of IA program performance metrics.
- Experience with the identification, development and oversight of appropriate IA policy, processes and procedures.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Current Top Secret Clearance
- Must possess a current SSBI clearance within 5 years.
- Must become DoD 8570 - IAM II compliant within 6 months of employment.
- DCID 6/3, JAFAN 6/3, DIACAP, and/or NISPOM experience.
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) or CISSP Certification
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Experience with various types of special test equipment (STE).
- Willing to travel on company business.
- Public speaking experience.
- High school and 14 years of relevant experience or
- BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- MSdegree in an information systems/technology related field.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons