This job opportunity is for an Information Assurance Cyber Business Partner position at the Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) business. This position is primarily responsible for partnering with the Secure Sensor Solutions mission area leadership team to maintain strategic alignment between the mission area and cybersecurity program as well as increase leadership awareness and engagement as they relate to classified information systems (CIS) across collateral, special, and national program security domains. In addition to the primary duty, the Information Assurance Cyber Business Partner is also responsible for working with Program Management Office (PMO) to forecast classified system needs and challenges across the security domains in which the mission operates.
IA Cyber Business Partners must have a broad technical background in IA Cyber solutions and services, possess the ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership, customer and project management competencies, proposal BOE and cost estimating skills, understanding of the Integrated Product Development System (IPDS) IPDS gating process, and possess a strong desire to enable mission success while remaining compliant and secure. This position involves navigating a highly matrix environment, requiring leadership engagement across several disciplines to include Program Managers, Chief Engineers, Contracts, Information Technology, Industrial/Program Security, and ISSMs/IAMs within the focus/mission area for future growth and coordination spanning multiple security domains.
Said candidate must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic, deadline driven environment without appreciable direction. Additionally, said candidate must possess excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them with maintaining strategic alignment between mission area and cybersecurity program. This position reports directly to the SAS IA Cyber Solutions Manager as an indirect charge employee.
- Position requires specific knowledge and/or experience in the following:
- Experience in executing leadership and managerial duties in a production environment (i.e. performance development, career coaching, mentoring, training, resource management, budget management, etc.).
- Experience in the oversight and execution of the Assessment & Authorization processes (a.k.a. Certification & Accreditation).
- Experience in the oversight and execution of a continuous monitoring/improvement program (to include but not limited to self-inspections, security control assessments, training, log management systems, automated inventory utilities, etc.).
- Experience successfully and respectfully interfacing with internal and external customers, business partners, and senior leadership
- Experience in key management architecture design, development and documentation
- Minimum 6 years information securityexperience
- Background in certification and accreditation of data processing systems and networks, and INFOSEC requirements
- The ability to support and status multiple weekly recurring working-level and coordination meetings is a must
- Successful candidate must be innovative and team oriented; must possess mature judgment and highly effective oral/written communication skills
- The selected candidate must have a DoD 8570 - IAM III professional certification (i.e. CISSP, CISM, GSLC) within 6 months of selection
- Travel is required
- Must possess a current Top Secret Clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Oral and written communication skills and time management skills
- Existing Top Secret clearance
- Experience with project management tools, SharePoint, eMass, RSA Archer, Exacta
- Experience with RMF Authorization and Accreditation processes
- Possess a DoD 8570 - IAM III professional certification (i.e. CISSP, CISM, GSLC)
- Possess a PMP or similar Project Management Certificate
- BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 10 years of directly related experience.
- MSdegree in an information systems/technology related field with 8 years of directly related experience.