Amazon’s Finance Technology team operates software platforms that are among the largest in the world by volume and complexity. We interact upstream with all of Amazon’s businesses globally and the majority of our projects are cross-functional. Much of our work enables Amazon’s new market or business model launches and happens as part of these enterprise programs. We partner integrally with the CFO organization worldwide, including the central finance functions and line of business leadership.
The Lead Engineer will be a hands-on technical leader responsible for developing and maintaining Hyperion solutions for Amazon Accounting. We use Essbase, HFM, ARM, FCM, DRM, ODI, and FDMEE to support Accounting operations. You will work across Amazon engineering and business teams, in planning, designing, implementing and maintaining Hyperion and home grown systems across the globe. As part of our team, you will have amazing opportunities to learn and deploy solution on the AWS.
We have a team culture that encourages innovation and we expect developers and management alike to take a high level of ownership for the product vision, technical architecture and project delivery.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 8+ years of experience with multiple Hyperion products like Essbase, HFM, ARM, FCM etc.
· 5+ years expert experience with maintaining data integrations using ODI, FDMEE, SQL and PL/SQL.
· Scripting experience in any language: Python, Shell, Unix etc.
· Experience implementing complex, highly scalable systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Expertise in professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Experience with large scale Hyperion implementations.
· Experience PL/SQL Development.
· Experience working with Big Data platforms.
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (We will train you on the AWS stack)
· Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
· Solid competencies in computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis.
Hyperion technologies we use: Essbase, HFM, ARM, FCM, DRM
Non-Hyperion technologies we use: Python, RedShift, EMR, EDX, S3 and others on the AWS stack.