Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Full-stack .NET Developer in our Denver office.
As a Full-stack .NET Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and supportof applications developed for our clients.
- Work as part of an Agile/Scrum development team
- Ensure that technical software development process is followed on the project, be familiar withindustry best practices for software development and agile practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coder with 5 or more years of .NET Web application development experience.
- Breadth of experience with .NET, C#, HTML5, CSS3, Javscript, and relational database access.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations inpursuit of problem solutions.
- Experience with Entity Framework, Web API, MVC, and MVVM is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major is preferred.