Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Junior Web Developer will work in an agile and fast paced environments solving unique and challenging problems. The Junior Web Developer must be a motivated, driven team player who interacts well with others, and is a good communicator with the ability to communicate technical results to the team and advise/consult with other team members on project-related issues.
- Creates web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment.
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document web front end customizations.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of programming and server software operations.
- Participate in all web development activities such as research, design, development of UI, and maintenance of the websites and web applications on the contract.
- Work to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and integrity of data in multiple environments.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other technical major, OR 4 or more years of recent software/web/application development experience.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Knowledge and/or experience with web services technologies to include REST, SOAP, APIs, JSON or WSDL.
- VMware Virtualization Experience.
- AWS Cloud Services.
- Prior experience configuring infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Understanding of SAN/NAS/DAS technologies.
- Understanding of Server Hardware (Dell, Sun).
- Understanding of of TCP/IP, SNMP, Event Logs.
- Designing and implementing ITIL and operational processes.
- Working with customers to leverage ITSM tool suite capabilities to solve business problems and with ITSM tool configuration and customization.
- Collaborating with customers (both IT and outside IT) to gather business and functional requirements, gather process data & information, and assist with process re-design.