Your dreams go beyond Planet Earth. You are innovative, creative, and challenge the status quo. You work well in teams while also having the ability to work assignments autonomously. Here at Satellite Systems you will collaborate with leaders in space innovation and pave the way in creating the world’s best satellites. You will be a leader in space innovation.
- Leads Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in analyzing product development, complex producibility studies and production/tooling philosophies for Space and Missile Systems Electronics.
- Refines, validates, coordinates and implements conceptual designs and manages the program architecture for build.
- Develops manufacturing plans and oversees plan optimization.
- Conducts complex producibility and variation analyses to ensure that manufacturing process capability matches requirements.
- Resolves complex technical problems.
- Serves as a project manager to ensure that contract requirements, specifications, design criteria and schedule performance are integrated and maintained.
- Leads advanced design solutions and supports research of new product or business opportunities.
- Deploys company Lean Enterprise analysis methods.
- Documents and communicates producibility best practices. Provides guidance to others through structured mentoring.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Launch
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Production Experience
- Space Grade Electronics
- Bachelors Degree
- Leadership Experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Typical Education & Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.